Maps & Directions
Directions to the Oak Ridge Welcome Center
Click the map below to get directions from your location.
Click for Oak Ridge Map – (Requires Adobe Reader – download now)
Maps & Directions to Major Area Attractions In & Outside Oak Ridge
- Unlock the Secrets of America’s Secret City - (Requires Adobe Reader - download now)
- Oak Ridge Greenways and Trails - (Requires Adobe Reader - download now)
- Oak Ridge Recreation Guide - (Requires Adobe Reader - download now)
- Arboretum Self-Guided Walking Tours - (Requires Adobe Reader - download now)
- Anderson County Recreation Map - (Requires Adobe Reader - download now)
Within Two Hours Driving Time of Oak Ridge
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is an international biosphere reserve and America’s most visited national park. The Smokies are one of the oldest mountain ranges on the face of the Earth – older than the Alps and much older than the Rockies. The Great Smokies are also the largest protected land area east of the Rockies with over 500,000 acres teeming with an enormous variety of plants and animals – more, in fact, than any area in the world except for a section of China. Get Directions.
- Gatlinburg: This year-round resort community is the major gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The city abounds with an array of shops, places to eat and entertainment, as well as hosting a variety of seasonal events throughout the year. Get Directions.
- Townsend/Cades Cove: The Townsend entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains is called “The Peaceful Side of the Smokies.” The Townsend area features Cades Cove, a 4,000-acre valley in the national park that provides a historic look at early 19th-century mountain life. Get Directions.
- Museum of Appalachia: John Rice Irwin’s 50-acre open-air museum is called “the most authentic and complete replica of pioneer Appalachian life in the world.” The museum contains over 250,000 pioneer relics including 30 log structures – a chapel, a schoolhouse, cabins and barns. The museum has been featured in several national publications. Get Directions.